At Seaport Agencies we actively seek out and hire exceptional individuals who share our values, quality, honesty and responsibility to other members of the group and to our customers. We hire individuals who know how to work as a team — collaborating and building upon each other's strengths. We believe that this kind of atmosphere leads to the success of our company, which in turn leads to greater opportunities for our employees.
Seaport Hub Agencies, Inc. – Houston / New Orleans / St Croix.
Seaport Hub Agencies, Inc. is an international shipping agency company, with 16 offices operating in 8 countries as Aruba, Bahamas, Bonaire, Curacao, Trinidad, Panama, Venezuela and the United States. We have more than 30 years of experience in the agency services, shipping, inspection, and oil transportation.
We are looking for a new Vessel Agent to join our growing team.
• 3 years minimum experience as a Boarding Agent, depth knowledge and understanding of Port Agency Work.
• Strong written and oral skills. Ability to effectively manage high volumes of electronic communication.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills as interaction with a wide variety of persons from different backgrounds and culture is required.
• Strong organization skills, problem solving and ability to multitask.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office.
• Ability to board ships via gangways and ladders both dock side and over open water.
• Highly motivated, ability to work overtime and adapt to fluid ship port schedules engaged in 24/7/365 port operations.
• TWIC card and valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• College degree desirable.
Salary adequate with experience and skill sets offered. Full benefits package offered including medical.
Contact us at email@example.com