At Seaport Agencies we actively seek out and hire exceptional individuals who share our values, quality, honesty and responsibility to other members of the group and to our customers. We hire individuals who know how to work as a team — collaborating and building upon each other's strengths. We believe that this kind of atmosphere leads to the success of our company, which in turn leads to greater opportunities for our employees.
POSITION: Management Consultant
JOB DUTIES: Review the company's existing operations and recommending procedures to analyze profitability, efficiency and how to stimulate the company's growth; recommend new or improved services for the company's Latin America operations based on the area's current regulations and opportunities; create surveys and questionnaires to collect information from clients, management, and employees; analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding; identify viable strategies to find solutions for problems; evaluate the changing political, economic, legal, and marketing contexts in Latin American that may affect supply and demand, logistics, pricing and services that Shipping Agencies can provide; prepare weekly reports, graphs, and charts from data collected and company's internal information; recommend actions required to comply with contracts which are interpreted and governed in accordance to the laws of Venezuela and other Latin American countries; develop better management reporting system to improve information flow and management.
Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Management, Law, or related field. Two years of work experience in the job offered or two-year experience in the area of management consulting.
5821 Southwest Freeway Houston, Texas 77057
CONTACT: Mail resumes to Seaport Hub Agencies, Inc., Attn: Campo Paez, Vice President, 1110 Brickell Ave. Ste. 805 Miami, Florida 33131. Job is in Houston, TX.
POSITION: Vessel Agent
Seaport Hub Agencies, Inc. – Houston / New Orleans / St Croix.
• 3 years minimum experience as a Boarding Agent, depth knowledge and understanding of Port Agency Work.
• Strong written and oral skills. Ability to effectively manage high volumes of electronic communication.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills as interaction with a wide variety of persons from different backgrounds and culture is required.
• Strong organization skills, problem solving and ability to multitask.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office.
• Ability to board ships via gangways and ladders both dock side and over open water.
• Highly motivated, ability to work overtime and adapt to fluid ship port schedules engaged in 24/7/365 port operations.
• TWIC card and valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• College degree desirable.
CONTACT: Mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org